As I start putting together all my gift guides for the holidays, I couldn’t help but think of the things that I have been eyeing in the past month.
1. ASOS Oversized Square Scarf in Check -I’ve seen this oversized scarf from ASOS all over instagram and I have been coveting it from afar since it has been out of stock for weeks! It looks so adorably cosy and I keep imagining all the outfits that I could coordinate it with. It is finally back in stock so if you’ve had your eye on it too, I would not wait to snatch it up.
2. Boden Clothing Fabulous Festive Sweater – I have been obsessed with Boden clothing for the past couple of months. It’s classic british style that is totally up my alley. I have bought several dresses and some comfy pajamas from the site, but I saw this sweater and thought that it would be perfect for the holidays. They even have a 25% off sale right now that ends on Thursday!
3. Ciaté Candy Cane House – Two words; Festive and scented. I saw these at the VIB Rouge event last week and thought it was the cutest little set of polishes, perfect for the holidays. Even more perfect when I realized that they were also scented with festive scents. I ended up holding off on getting it, but my sister got one and promised we’d have a girly mani night soon to kick off the holiday season.
4. Fresh Skincare All Stars – I have loved all the Fresh products that I have used in the past and I currently need both a new face mask and a new cleanser that works well on sensitive skin. This holiday kit has both of those and more! It’s a collection of all their best products and it must be a winner because it is already sold out on Sephora.com, but thankfully Fresh still has a few in stock!
5. Kate Spade Rain Check Umbrella – With Fall weather officially here, that means the start of rainy days. Unfortunately, my favorite umbrella is currently broken and I’ve either been borrowing my boyfriend’s or walking through the rain with only my coat. Neither of these can go on much longer, I must get a new umbrella and this one from Kate Spade is certainly perfect. I love the clear umbrellas so I can avoid getting wet, but still see where I’m going. The cute little speech bubble is also just quitessentially Kate Spade, which never fails to make me smile.
6. Butter London Polish in British Racing Green – I have been on the hunt for a forest green nail polish to switch it up during the Christmas season. I posted my dilemma on twitter and one of my followers suggested the prettiest of polishes from Butter London! It’s a dark green with a shimmer sparkle. I immediately realized that I needed to put it on my want list.
What is on your November Wishlist?