So I totally play favorites with mugs and by favorites, I mean I literally have a favorite mug for every month. Yup, that’s right, a different mug for every month. It gets me so excited to make my coffee in the morning, knowing I get to sip it out of a new cup that I just adore. This tends to mean that my mug collection is always overflowing, but at least I know that I will never run out when company comes over. Since the start of Fall, I’ve been gathering up a few mug favorites that I just had to share so here it is; My favorite mugs for Fall!
1. Changing Leaves Nordic Mug. Now, one of my favorite days during the changing of the seasons is when I see David’s Tea come out with their new teas and mugs for the season! Actually, my first purchase when I got a new job last year was a new mug from David’s Tea for my desk at work and some new tea to go with it. This mug is the perfect size for a big cup of tea or coffee and has a cute falling leaves pattern on the outside and the inside rim.
2. Eat Cake for Breakfast. Every time I use this mug from Kate Spade I can’t help, but smile. It is the exact statement I want to start off with every morning, eat cake for breakfast! It adds some much needed color, class and fun to my desk and totally gets me pumped up to start my day.
3. Owl Mug. This mug, from Modcloth, is best for lazy weekends. First off, It’s HUGE, which means it will take a bit of time to drink. Secondly, it also has the cutest hidden surprise inside. In the center of this scalloped edge beauty is a little owl nestled in the bottom of the cup. I love hiding him beneath a layer of coffee and milk, only to discover him later as I slowly enjoy my beverage.
4. Tartan Mug. This Tartan mug set from Williams Sonoma is great for having friends over. It comes in a set of 4 mugs and has a traditional Scottish tartan pattern around the base. I think this is a great set to welcome in the Fall season, enjoying some hot chocolate, coffee or apple cider with friends, while watching the rain fall outside (my brain is totally imagining that now!).
5. Cha Cha Cha. I love the simplicity of this mug when I saw it on the Kate Spade website. All you see are long legs wearing peep toe, sling backs with the cute bows and the words ‘cha cha cha’ written on the side. For some reason, this mug always make me feel like I should ‘cha cha cha’ throughout my day, putting a bit of extra pep in my step, or maybe that’s just the coffee (lol).